B-Bag is British, through and through and we are proud of it. We are also proud that every B-Bag is made in the factory in Keighley, Yorkshire, where they have over ten years of experience. they search and buy their materials as close at home as they can. They also strive, in everything they do, to keep their carbon footprint as light as possible.
The fabric of the B-Bag is one of a kind, developed in their own domain. As we like to say, strong as old boots, comfy as a blanket. This unique and waterproof fabric has doubled stitches for extra strength. It also breaths and uses your body heat to keep the perfect temperature. The UV 7/8 filter will keep the colour that you fell in love with. Cleaning is easy, especially after a super BBQ party or get2gether at the beach.
- Produced in UK
- Ultimate flexibility and contempory design
- Lightweight, easy to carry to lounge area
- Very strong fabric, double stitched for durability
- No Fade stof, does not de-colour, UV filter 7/8 - Outdoor
- Waterrepelliant, water- and rainproof - Outdoor
- Filled with Polystyrene with extra quality
- Comfortable searing, fabric adjust to body temperature
- Fabulous accessories, b-box and cushions
No products visible in this category and interested to become a ambassador? Please contact us!